Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stubblefield  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2024 5:47:53 PM(UTC)
Stubblefield

Groups: Registered
United States

Kenmore Elite Model:#25344723100

I need to replace the condenser fan. It should bePart #240525401 Replaced by #5303918774. I have watched the video on this part number and the condenser is on the left side of the coils. I have been unable to find an accurate schematic of this model refrig. Looking thru the front bottom of the refrig it appears that the condenser is behind the coils. If this is correct, I am concerned about the difficulty replacing the condenser motor before I pull the refrig out and order the part. Do you have a video for this part number that shows replacement when the condenser is behind the coils? Or a pdf step by step replacement would be great. Thanks for the help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

applianceaid1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2024 8:25:24 PM(UTC)
applianceaid1

Groups: Senior Expert
Canada

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi,

The parts breakdown that I saw showed the compressor, then the condenser fan motor and then the condenser coils.
Please keep in the mind the parts breakdown are just drawings and things may not be exact as pictured.

It has this one linked here as your correct one and the parts link has a video that may or may not help as it shows the older motor but it does appear to be in the correct spot like yours.

I hope something here helps,

jeff sr.
Appliance Repair Aid
https://www.applianceaid.com/
WilliamM/APP Team  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2024 6:51:45 AM(UTC)
WilliamM/APP Team

Groups: Moderators, APP Team, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Stubblefield, thank you for your question. The following link has a repair video available that would be very similar to how the repair would be with the model number provided. https://www.appliancepar...303918774-ap6034262.html