Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jimisand  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2015 10:38:25 AM(UTC)
Jimisand

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I was just given a used Kenmore Portable washer 110.94572200. As soon as I start filling it, it leaks. It is leaking from the drain pump area(that I can see).

Is leaking from there because it is the pump? Does the pump fill or get used at that filling cycle?
Is it possible it is leaking from somewhere else and because the pump is the lowest part, it drips from there?

This picture is looking up from the bottom. The red circle is where the white part of the pump can detach from the other part. And that is where it is leaking. Is there a gasket for that, to seal it better?

Thanks,
Jimisand
photo 1.JPG
Jimisand attached the following image(s):
leak.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.