Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Beadpimp  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:15:45 PM(UTC)
Beadpimp

Groups: Registered

The keypad on our Kenmore Elite Catalyst went out, and I'm not paying to buy another one. The test sheet has pinouts for all of the switches, so I can replace those. I've currently wired up the regular, start, and cancel buttons, but I'm having a hard time tracking down the LED's. I can't rip it apart because I still need to plug it in if we lose power. It comes up with the PF signal, but I can't press any buttons, so I bring it up, disconnect the keypad, then hook up my three buttons.

Does anyone have a schematic of the keypad, or have a keypad and can figure it out better than I can?

And in addition, our dryer keypad from the same set went out 5 or 6 years ago. Model #110.60092990. I "fixed" it by bypassing the circuit board completely. When my wife wants to dry clothes, she plugs it in and sets an egg timer. I'd like to build it another keypad as well, so I'd appreciate it if anyone has it's schematic as well.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

1oddjobber  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 10:46:11 AM(UTC)
1oddjobber

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Beadpimp Go to Quoted Post
The keypad on our Kenmore Elite Catalyst went out, and I'm not paying to buy another one. The test sheet has pinouts for all of the switches, so I can replace those. I've currently wired up the regular, start, and cancel buttons, but I'm having a hard time tracking down the LED's. I can't rip it apart because I still need to plug it in if we lose power. It comes up with the PF signal, but I can't press any buttons, so I bring it up, disconnect the keypad, then hook up my three buttons.

Does anyone have a schematic of the keypad, or have a keypad and can figure it out better than I can?

And in addition, our dryer keypad from the same set went out 5 or 6 years ago. Model #110.60092990. I "fixed" it by bypassing the circuit board completely. When my wife wants to dry clothes, she plugs it in and sets an egg timer. I'd like to build it another keypad as well, so I'd appreciate it if anyone has it's schematic as well.

I would also like to find that info...and, can you tell me how you did the bypass for your dryer? Will it be the same for my washer? (model#: 110.47088600)