Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
milano maroon  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 8:46:20 AM(UTC)
milano maroon

Groups: Registered

I am hoping you guys can help me. I have an older Maytag MDB9100AWB dishwasher. For the past few years it hasn't been cleaning as well as I would like it to. The filter screens get clogged up quickly, it exhibits low pressure at the arms, soap door sometimes doesn't clear out like it should. So I take it apart, clean everything and it works (kind of) for awhile longer.

This time I started to do some more research and I found a link to a potential problem regarding stripped threads on the pump impeller. Well I don't think that's my problem but when I removed the bottom drain cover I noticed that there was no check ball under the drain cover. I am going to order one and put it in but do you think that could be part of my low pressure problem?

I have enough water, the drain valve seems to work, I only see water at the garbage disposer during the discharge phase. It just seems like I have low pressure to the spray arms. Anyway any thoughts or advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.