Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
holmes702  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:34:02 AM(UTC)
holmes702

Groups: Registered

hello i have a whirlpool fridge about 3 weeks ago that starting getting really hot between the freezer/ fridge panel door. I,ve tried cleaning the coils which didnt seem to work very long. i removed the rear cover and placed a fan behind the fridge and it cooled rapidly. Im trying to figure out what else could be the problem .. I,ve been told its the fan by a few appliance stores, however the fan does run but its still hot. I really need to fix this asap because i just recieved my electric bill and oh lord it hurt..Im assuming the fridge is causing this issue because thats the only appliance having a issue.. Anyways any idea's. Thanks justin
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.