Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ericdiy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:40:10 AM(UTC)
ericdiy

Groups: Registered

Frigidaire Affinity washer stopped working properly. Had this problem before -error code 68. Checked wiring and found box behind front panel was loose. Seems this is a common problem with these washers. Reattached the box and error code went away. Washer functioned well for about 1 year. Problem started again so I removed top to check that box had not come loose again. Appeared OK but still had error code. I put through washer through diagnostic test cycle. All functions seemed to work but error code 71 showed up at the end. Not sure what to do next.
I did attempt to run cycle afar diagnostic test in normal setting. Water entered but did not stop so I interrupted cycle and ran in spin only cycle to empty water out.

Also, I have matching dryer and it has started malfunctioning. Jumps back and forth between drying options. Mostly goes to delicates cycle. Ran diagnostic cycle on it and get an E4A error code. Sorry for combining posts.

Thanks for any help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.