Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
brew  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:26:44 AM(UTC)
brew

Groups: Registered

:(
My fridge starting acting up a little while ago. Well, one week ago, the back panel of the freezer was frosted over. Manually defrosted it and now today I needed to do it again. I tried to test the defrost thermostat and what I assume was the defroster itself. During the past week the fridge never stopped running, that I know of. Could the culprit be the themostat in the freezer? Or is it the thermostat that controls the temp. in the fridge(if one exists)? I got no movement on the voltmeter when testing the defrost thermostat. Also where is the temp. thermostat?

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.