Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dhmwlm0429@verizon.net  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:12:48 AM(UTC)
dhmwlm0429@verizon.net

Groups: Registered

My original refrigerator compressor has one suction and one discharge port. The replacement sent, WR87X10100 has 2 each for a total of 4 ports. This is the compressor specified in your parts diagram, and the actual number on the new compressor matches this number.
Am I supposed to cap the extra ports, siamese them together, or is this simply an error in part numbers and I need another.
Please note the parts diagram on your site, it does show only 2 ports, but if you look at one of your stock replacement compressors you will note 4
Please advise asap
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.