Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
denman  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:08:21 AM(UTC)
denman

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
[COLOR="Blue"]Assuming the 0.03 readings are close enough to 0 to be irrelevant. If I'm incorrect on that assumption please let me know.[/COLOR]
Yes it should be irrelevant.

[COLOR="Blue"]Am I looking at a control board replacement?[/COLOR]
That it ran once OK seems to point to the control board.
perhaps try removing power from the unit for several minutes.
If it then runs the next cycle OK I would say that the control board is the most likely culprit.
Removing power resets the board.
Then you do a run and it runs OK but for some reason the next run is compromised.

[COLOR="Blue"]Or possible door switch issue still?[/COLOR]
Sounds like the door switches are now OK

[COLOR="Blue"] Or something else?[/COLOR]
You seem to have checked everything else. and found no problems.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
DPForumDog  
#22 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:00:50 AM(UTC)
DPForumDog

Groups: Registered

I am searching for answers for the blinking light problem. Both the high limit thermostat and the heating element checked fine. So know we are trying to figure out how to check the door switch.

One of your coworker suggested to a different poster " There are 2 switches that close 2 circuits when you close the door. The one on the right side is not staying closed, thus the heating circuit is shutting down. An easy test is to trade the 2 wires on each switch to the other side. This should eliminate the clean light blinking and cause the dishwasher to just turn off. The newer designs have eliminated this double switch design'

Our latch spring coil on right that recoils the handle (pulls the handle) is broke. It only broke at the top. My husband doesn't think this is the problem but I thought I would share.
Doug2089  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:17:40 AM(UTC)
Doug2089

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: jessman1128 Go to Quoted Post
Our Whirlpool Quiet Partner III started acting up today. We normally run it on the Normal cycle with Heated Dry, and today was no different. I noticed at some point that the display had been stuck on 63 minutes for quite some time (close to an hour), and it had continued making noise during that entire time. It never did move past 63 minutes. I eventually canceled that run. I then ran Rinse Only and Light cycles and each finished successfully. Just started a new Normal cycle w/ Heated Dry a little bit ago, and it got stuck on 63 minutes again. I let it go for awhile and then canceled it. It sounds like it is circulating water inside the dishwasher the entire time it is on 63 minutes.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

my whirlpool dishwasher model #GU2455XTSQ2 gets stuck on 39 minutes and won't advance to heat dry.